Fighting's in our Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Greetings from a rabbit.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Fwee

Fwee

Greetings from a rabbit. Empty
PostSubject: Greetings from a rabbit.   Greetings from a rabbit. Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 8:05 pm

Hello everyone. I'm Fwee, but you can also call me Dal or Toki. I'm *obviously* daltoki (Because of my various nicknames mentioned before...) on Chickensmoothie and I found this site through the advertisement board. I hope to roleplay whenever I do not have class, so I'm pretty much excited. I assume I am semi-literate (Because I'm lazy!), but maybe literate whenever enthusiastic about the topic. I'm currently 18 years old, but that doesn't mean I act like an adult! Remember, age is just a number. x3
I'm a freshman in college, trying to major in nursing and minor in psychology. I aspire to write better; hence why I roleplay on boards. Hopefully roleplaying more frequently will help me improve my writing for years to come. If I am not on, it means I am either busy with reports or my bus is running late... so bare with my sudden periods of absences if it happens. Nice to meet you all and it's been a pleasure finding this site. ^^
Back to top Go down
ShadowChaos
Admin
ShadowChaos

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from a rabbit.   Greetings from a rabbit. Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 9:39 pm

Welcome! Hope you like it here so far!
Back to top Go down
http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/memberlist.php?mode=viewpro
Fwee

Fwee

PostSubject: Fwee!   Greetings from a rabbit. Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 9:49 pm

Oh, thank you for the welcome. I'm still trying to settle in. ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from a rabbit.   Greetings from a rabbit. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Greetings from a rabbit.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fighting's in our Blood :: Introduction's/Fare well's-
Jump to: